To combat the spread of COVID-19, the Memorial Museum is temporarily restricting the number of visitors and admission procedures, and we ask for your understanding and cooperation.
To avoid congestion in the Memorial Museum, we have made some restrictions to exhibition room admission procedures (pay area).
- Admission to the exhibition room (pay area) is on a reservation-basis only.
- Reservation times are every 20 minutes, and the number of reserved admission sessions is restricted to 19 times a day. The first reservation time of the day is 9.30 a.m.
- Up to 30 people can enter at one admission session.
- Please arrive by the reserved time as you will need to have your body temperature taken, and to confirm your reservation and pay for tickets.
- The allowed time in the Exhibition Room is up to 2 hours.
As a temporary measure, only visitors who have made a reservation will be allowed in the Exhibition Room. Therefore, visitors who wish to enter the Exhibition Room are asked to make a reservation. We can only accept individual reservations (less than 10 people) via the website, so please adhere to the following.
- Online reservations are restricted to parties of 1 to 9 people.
- If you are accompanied by others (including children of junior high school age or lower who are admitted free), please make a reservation for the total number of your party including yourself.
- You may make a reservation from up to 50 days before the day you wish to come.
- Please select what time you want to visit the Exhibition Room via the reservation site shown below.
- You may make a reservation by up to 3.00 p.m before the day you wish to come. The same also applies to cancellations. Please be sure to cancel your reservation if you cannot come.
Parties of 10 people or more are asked to contact us by telephone beforehand.
(Reception time: 10 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. on days when the Memorial is open)
To all visitors to the Memorial
So that visitors can visit the Gifu Sekigahara Battlefield Memorial Museum with peace of mind, we kindly request your cooperation with the following when visiting us.
Visitors feeling unwell or with a temperature of 37.5℃ or higher are requested to refrain from visiting the Memorial Museum.
When entering the Memorial Museum, please register your details with the “Gifu Prefecture QR Code Infection Alert System”.
Please wear a mask in the Memorial Museum.
Please maintain a distance of 2 meters from others when visiting the Memorial Museum and Exhibition Room.
To ensure many people can visit the Memorial Museum, limit your visit to less than 2 hours.
Please refrain from conversing in a loud voice.
Please tell a nearby member of staff if you start to feel unwell.